5.27.2011

Everything is different

Life really does move quickly. Its may, i work full time at baxter. I think a lot about growing things and how to get people to care about food and what it meAns for health and family relationships. I spend time on farms or reading about farms or thinking about how to make farms fun for teens. I raise money for things i care about at baxter but stil struggle with the pshycology behind radising money and is it all ok. (more on all of that later). I write a lot for my job and sometimes worry that i am losing my authenticity in the mess of nonprofit lingo that is supposed to draw people in.

I never write in here because no one ever reads it. But no one ever reads it because no one knows about it. My fault, my loss. I just spent an hour catching up on my friend annies blog. She is funny and quirky and honest. She usually has more pictures than words, which i love. She talks about little stuff and big stuff. The way she writes makes me feek like we are hanging out, even though she actually just drove all the way to yellowstone to work there for the summer. By herself. She just up and went, which is awesome but i miss her.

Anyways. Who cares if. No one readsd this? Its good just to hear my own voice in writing without re-reading it ten times to make sure its compelling, well structured, and grammatically correct. I do enough of that at work- this is my new rambling space. A space to reignite my love to write.

There will be a lot of typos because i am writing this on an ipad, but i am saving up for a laptop. Or ill post at work on my lunch breaks.

I am also going to start each day writing a letter to someone. Snal mail is a lost art ive always appreciated receiving but selfishly havent participated in much. Until now. So if you do read this and i dont have your address give it toe and ill send you something.

Thats all for now. This was really just to get me motivated. Ill post something interesting and fun later.

No comments:

Post a Comment